Write for AuntyKnows Guest Blogging Program
For technical people who have practical, tangible, hands-on experience to share with our blog readers about relevant industry topics or AuntyKnows products, it is a great opportunity to write an article for The AuntyKnows Engineering Blog.
Why write for AuntyKnows?
We don’t think about the AuntyKnows blog as a marketing channel for announcements, but rather a publication where developers and industry professionals can learn more about emerging trends, find how-tos, and any content that makes their jobs and careers better.
Our goal is to provide engaging, inspiring, and educational content to our readers to help them in their everyday work and career. With AuntyKnows you reach out to a vast developer audience and get good personal branding apart from monetary benefits.
Monetary Rewards: Upto $200 Per Blog!
We believe you should be paid for your efforts. For each blog shortlisted for our Engineering Blog, we offer Upto $200 USD.
What is the publication process?
- Apply: Apply to the program with your topic idea, an outline of your blog, and a writing sample that showcases your ability to explain your technical knowledge to others. We publish only original, first-run content under a Creative Commons license.
- Write: Once your topic is approved, it's time to write. We provide resources, like our writing guidelines and best practices recommendations to help you get started.
- Review: Submit your first draft and collaborate one-on-one with a professional editor to revise your work. AuntyKnows holds all the rights to approve or reject any of the blog entries that does not follow our guidelines.
- Refine: After review, you will be asked to make any changes necessary before the blog can go live.
- Go Live: After revisions, your editor will publish your article, AuntyKnows will also promote your article across all of our social networks
- Repeat: Build a relationship with the editorial team by suggesting new articles that you want to write.