Dropbox Website Full Features Overview
July 18, 2020 | 1 min read | 0 views
This article is a basic overview of Dropbox website with links to useful articles.
Know about some recent changes about the Dropbox website:
Visit Dropbox Homepage to sign in and allow to quick access to your Suggested, Unread, Starred, and Recent files and folders.
On the Dropbox homepage, you can also:
- Search for files and folders
- View new notification
- Upload files
- Create a New shared folder
- Make a paper doc
- Create a new file
To view all the files and folders stored in your Dropbox account, click Files on the navigation menu on the left.
In the Files window, you can see in Dropbox:
- Use the navigation menu on the left to see the files and folders that you are sharing, your file requests and your deleted files.
- Sort and Filter Files and Folders by Name, Type, Members, Date Modified, Extensions and Sizes
- Upload files and folders, create a new folder, create a new file and show deleted files
To view all your Dropbox paper files and create new ones, click on the paper on the navigation menu on the left.
Paper Dropbox is a product that helps you work with your team in real time. You can write together, share comments, embed pictures, and more. In the event that you have a Dropbox account, you can utilize paper for nothing.
Click Showcase on the left navigation menu to see all your showcase and to make it new.
Dropbox Showcase is a way to share your work with partners and customers on one page. You can guide people through your content, add your own branding and automatically keep track of those ideas, downloads, and comments.