Top Cloud Computing Service Providers
July 18, 2020 | 5 min read | 0 views
First, we used to store our data in the hard drive on the computer. Cloud Computing Services have changed such hard drive technology. Cloud Computing Services is nothing more than providing services like storage, database, server, networking, software etc. through the Internet.
Some companies provide such computing services, so they have been named “cloud computing provider/companyThey charge their users to use such services and the charges are based on the use of their services.
In our daily routine, we use this cloud service without any notice, such as web-based email service, viewing movies through the internet, editing documents, storing images, etc. using cloud computing on the back-end. is.
Using such cloud technology, we can design new applications and create data, store and recover data, host websites, etc.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS): This service provides basic facilities such as a server, operating system, virtual machine, network and storage etc. on the basis of the rent.
Eg: Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure.
- Platforms as a service (PaaS): This service is used in software development, testing, and maintenance. Paa is similar to IaaS, but also provides additional equipment such as DBMS, BI services etc.
Such as Apprenda, Red Hat OpenShift
- Software as a service (saas): This service connects users to applications based on subscriptions.
Eg: Google Apps, Salesforce.
Amazon Web Services
Google Cloud Platform
Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- AWS is the safest and protected platform of the cloud service that provides a wide range of basic features such as database storage, computing power, networking etc.
- Anyone can host static websites using this AWS.
- Using such services, users are able to create complex applications that are trustworthy, scalable and flexible.
- Someone can experience the AWS for free.
- Kamatera offers very low maintenance and high-performance cloud infrastructure services. The costs are too low for their cloud services.
- They charge only according to what you use. When you add 1GB RAM, you will only pay for it and no extra server resources need to add unnecessary.
- Add or remove servers without any penalty
- 99.95% uptime guarantee
- Try 100% free for 30 days. Any hidden fees or any commitment reach all cloud management platforms in the testing period.
- PhoenixNAP is a global IT service provider that offers secure and scalable infrastructure-a-service-service solutions, including private, public and managed cloud services.
- PhoenixNet uses state-of-the-art hardware and software technologies to meet cloud protection, virtual private data center, managed a private cloud, and public cloud business needs.
- In addition to high-performance cloud platforms, PhoenixNap provides advanced backups, disaster recovery and availability solutions.
- Delivered on an opt-friendly model, PhoenixNap’s services provide access to enterprise-grade technology at affordable prices.
- PhoenixNAP’s cloud computing answers can help you meet compliance, safety and trade continuity goals.
- Microsoft Azure is used to deploying, design, and manage applications through network throughout the world.
- The first Microsoft Azure was known as Windows Azure.
- This cloud computing provider helps more than a few running methods, databases, tools, programming languages and frameworks.
- The free trial version of Microsoft Azure is available for 30 days.
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform makes use of resources reminiscent of computers, virtual machines, laborious disks, etc. located in Google data centers.
- The Google Cloud Platform is an integrated storage used by developers and enterprises for live data.
- In addition to the free trial, this service is available on various flexible payment plans based on a pay-as-you-go (PAYG).
- Adobe provides many products that provide cloud services. Some of them are Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud and Adobe Document Cloud etc.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud service is a SaaS, which allows its users to edit videos, photography, graphic designing, etc. to access tools provided by Adobe.
- Adobe Experience Cloud offers its users access to comprehensive solutions to gain information on advertising, construction campaigns and business intelligence.
- Adobe Document Cloud is an entire resolution for digital documentation.
- VMware is a common thief in virtualization and cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud Computing of VMware is unique and helps in reducing IT complication, reducing expense, providing flexible, and more efficient services.
- VMware vCloud Air is a secure and protected public cloud platform that provides networking, storage, disaster recovery and computing.
- Cloud Computing provides the flexibility to maximize the profitability of your organization by combining the cloud solution services, technologies, guidance needed to operate and manage employees etc.
- The IBM Cloud provides Iaas, Paa, and SaaS through all the available cloud delivery models.
- Using IBM Cloud, you may have the freedom to choose and integrate your desired device, data model and distribution model in designing / creating your next generation services or applications.
- IBM Cloud is used to build a leading way that can get value for your businesses and industry.
- With the IBM Bluemix cloud platform, cloud communications and services that are highly performing in your IT environment can be included.
- The Rackspace cloud provides a set of cloud computing services such as hosting web applications, cloud files, cloud block storage, cloud backup, databases, and cloud server etc.
- Rackspace Cloud Block Storage makes use of a combination of solid-state drives and hard drives to ship prime performance.
- Rackspace uses cloud backup compression and encryption ways and gives file-level backups with low cost.
- Customers using Rackspace cloud services are charged on the basis of their usage.
- Red Hat is an open cloud technology that is used by IT organizations to provide smart and flexible solutions.
- Using Red Hat Cloud we can modernize the app, update and manage them from one place and integrate all the desired parts into one solution.
- Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure helps us in building and managing an open co-personal cloud at a lower cost.
- Red Hat Open Shift is an open and hybrid service that is used by developers to quickly develop, deploy, host, and distribute applications.
This article provides you with a list of the best cloud computing service providers, using which anyone can avail of various cloud services such as file sharing, automatic backup of files, file locking, information about users, updates, etc.
Depending on your specifications, some cloud service providers limit their services to small businesses, consumers, medium-sized businesses, etc.